Wednesday 22 April 2009

Happy no more!

Bits and Pieces: What?! So now you've decided to allow access?!
I was ecstatic to find, one fine day, that I could access to Wordpress blogs. I was so happy that I immediately set to work activating my previous blog which was hosted at Wordpress and proceeded to move all contents of Bits and Pieces to Wordpress. I was about to write a "Bits and Pieces is moving!" post when I found, to my dismay, that my happiness was shortlived. As I was trying to save one of my posts on Wordpress, I was returned a "The page cannot be displayed" message. My gut feel told me that very instant that I could kiss all my chances of accessing Wordpress goodbye for as long as I'm in China.

I am not happy. I'm one sleep-deprived (from not being able to tear myself away from my Wordpress blogs), disappointed, cheesed off woman!

No comments: