Monday 20 April 2009

What?! So now you've decided to allow access?!

Would you believe that after taking pains to set up this blog here, China has finally decided to allow access to Wordpress blogs (for those of you who are unaware, China has a policy of blocking out most foreign blogging sites as a form of control over information inflow)? Seriously?! It had taken me a long time to convince myself to abandon my Wordpress blog for this one because I really liked the layout and everything. And now they allow access?!

Should I revert to that blog? Should I not? Dilemma, dilemma.

Would you please help me decide? Could you please check out my old blog and tell me if you think it's worth keeping? There isn't much there but I really like the layout and what little amount of work I'd put in before it was at one point rendered inaccessible. Send me a comment to vote, thanks!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This one is worth the keep. Trust me.

I visited your wordpress blog a while ago and did a comparison to this one. This is far better. Yes. Both content and layout wise.

It is more pleasing to my eyes.

Michelle said...

You are not the first person to say this so I guess this one wins hands down hahaha..

I wish there were more themes to choose from, though.

Thanks for the feedback! ;)

Becky said...

An idea is to keep both of them. Each for a different purpose.

You might want to change the layout a little though.

It's an idea but ultimately, you have the final say.

Michelle said...

Yeah, I'm kinda contemplating that right now. When you say change layout, you were referring to the one in Wordpress, weren't you?

becky said...

Yup. Honestly, i find the Wordpress one's kind of "catalogy".

It looks more like it was trying to sell some holiday package. Sorry..

Michelle said...

Lol.. ok.. I get you. Yeah, I'm going to work on it and hope that by the end of the day I'll have something that both the readers and myself can agree on. You can be sure that your valued opinions will be constantly sought! Hope you can tahan hehehe..